The nearly two years of impactof Covid 19 has disrupted regular campus based education but has given rise opportunity for ramping up all eduction institutions to take advantege of the digital technoloogies, In the current year we are planning to discuss the massive challenges the B-schools face in preparing the leaders for the Digital era.
Rhyllis Rae Oedekoven Student Leadership Award Trophy
(May 25, 1928 to May 26, 2019)
The winning team would be receiving 3rd Rhyllis Rae Oedekoven Student Leadership Award Trophy instituted under the aegis of Peregrine Global and administered by SEAA Trust, New Delhi.
5th Students Instant Case Competition
SEAA Trust, in association with the Business School Resource Center of the Peregrine Global Services, Wyoming, our academic partner for over a decade is proud to announce the Fifth in the series of Student Instant case competition.
The competition is open for registration by the student teams. The registration for the competition would be open till September 15, 2021. The participating team essays must be submitted before September 30, 2021. The teams can start submitting their essays any time after registration. Registration to the competition is based on a nominal fee the students teams may have to pay. Details are in the registration form.
The Essay should not exceed 2500 words not including the graphics and tables. Registration form has rest of the competition details.
Selected teams would be provided with instant cases that needs to be discussed and a 15 minute video of final presentation should be uploaded to our competition's YouTube link.
The Participants to the competition would receive certificates of participation and the winners would get their certificates and also cash awards. A nominal participation fee is being charged for each team and there is a restriction of only two teams per school comprising of three members each.
Essay main theme: "B-school Challenges for preparing leaders for Digital Era"
1. Teaching technology for non- technology students
2. Building an attitude for life long learning
3. Ease of use of digital learning strategies and tools
4. External digital expert involvement in teaching and learning
5. Learning from Global MBA experience in Digital era
1. B V Krishnamurthy A senior management education thought leader and global education quality consultant with over five decades of experience worldwide leading teams and fostering institutions. He will anchor the workshop
2. Alimaa Jamiyansuren, Director Asia Pacific of the Peregrine Global Services on whose behest the student competition has been conducted over the past three years. Alimaa is an internationally renowned Marketing professional with long experience with leading organisations
3. Paul Mallette an internationally well known Accreditation Quality champion who is leading the European desk of the Peregrine Global Services as Director International Operations. Paul was with IACBE, a leading international accreditor
4. Ramesh Pathania, Photo journalist with Hindustan Times, documentary film maker, environmentalist and an accomplished poet.
5. Deepak Jhangiani, former Marketing Director of Business India and Dalal Street Journal and consults leading corporates in Mumbai
6. Ela Goyal A MOODLE Expert, entrepreneur, Founder-MEETCS, an Ed-Tech specialist. She has been working on using technology in the human capital space for the last 20 years
SPECIAL ADDRESS: Dr. Haseeb J. Ahmed, Dean of School of Management at Kettering University in Michigan (USA). Dr Haseeb manages graduate and undergraduate degree programs in Technology Leadership, Business Analytics, Engineering Management, Supply Chain & Logistics Management, Operations Management, Sustainable Solutions for Enterprise, Innovation & Entrepreneurship, and Lean Manufacturing.
3rd Student Instant Case competition winners
In 2019 3rd Peregrine Global Instant Student case competition the first prize was won by Vivekanand Education Society's Institute of Management Studies and Research (VESIMSR), Mumbai
Second prize was won by AIMS Institutes Bengaluru
The Rhyllis Ray student trophy went to Vikanand Eduation Society's Institute of Management Studies and Research Mumbai
4th students Instant cases competition
The first prize went to Chitkara Business School Rajpura (Charvi Datta & Aashna Aggarwal) along with the Second Rhyllis Rae Oedekoven Student Leadership trophy. Prize winning presentation
The second prize to Kristu Jayanti School of Management Bangalore (Angela Jayson, Anisha Iype & Hariharan Shankar). Presentation
The third prize to IES Management College & Research Centre Mumbai (Hitanshi Parekh, Aarohi Agrawal & Shweta Babar). Presentation
The 4th year round of student Instant case competition brought to you under the aegis of Business Resource Centre of Peregrine Global, globally top rated Education Services Company had the theme
"Edu-tech for building cutting edge Business Education”
Sub-Topics for the team entry were:
1. Are the B-school campuses early adapters of Edu-tech ?
2. In Post Pandemic period, will Edu-tech continue to be as impactful?
3. Is the B-schools headed towards blended or flip classrooms?
4. Is MOOC going to be a strong alternative to regular business education?
5. Edu-tech innovation is key to success of a B-school
6. Is Edu-tech part of any cutting edge quality strategy at B-schools?