Covid 19 has unexpectedly speeded up the introduction of education technologies all across the campuses and B-schools which were already experimenting with new technologies were first one off the block in technology adoption. With the classes completely shifting to online, the B-school community seem to have weathered the initial disruption and has adopted technology quite comfortably in all processes.
1. B V Krishnamurthy A senior management education thought leader and global education quality consultant with over five decades of experience worldwide leading teams and fostering institutions. He will anchor the workshop
2. Alimaa Jamiyansuren, Director Asia Pacific of the Peregrine Global Services on whose behest the student competition has been conducted over the past three years. Alimaa is an internationally renowned Marketing professional with long experience with leading organisations
3. Paul Mallette an internationally well known Accreditation Quality champion who is leading the European desk of the Peregrine Global Services as Director International Operations. Paul was with IACBE, a leading international accreditor
4. Ramesh Pathania, Photo journalist with Hindustan Times, documentary film maker, environmentalist and an accomplished poet.
5. Deepak Jhangiani, former Marketing Director of Business India and Dalal Street Journal and consults leading corporates in Mumbai
6. Ela Goyal A MOODLE Expert, entrepreneur, Founder-MEETCS, an Ed-Tech specialist. She has been working on using technology in the human capital space for the last 20 years
SPECIAL ADDRESS: Dr. Haseeb J. Ahmed, Dean of School of Management at Kettering University in Michigan (USA). Dr Haseeb manages graduate and undergraduate degree programs in Technology Leadership, Business Analytics, Engineering Management, Supply Chain & Logistics Management, Operations Management, Sustainable Solutions for Enterprise, Innovation & Entrepreneurship, and Lean Manufacturing.
3rd Student Instant Case competition winners
In 2019 3rd Peregrine Global Instant Student case competition the first prize was won by Vivekanand Education Society's Institute of Management Studies and Research (VESIMSR), Mumbai
Second prize was won by AIMS Institutes Bengaluru
The Rhyllis Ray student trophy went to Vikanand Eduation Society's Institute of Management Studies and Research Mumbai
4th students Instant cases competition
The first prize went to Chitkara Business School Rajpura (Charvi Datta & Aashna Aggarwal) along with the Second Rhyllis Rae Oedekoven Student Leadership trophy. Prize winning presentation
The second prize to Kristu Jayanti School of Management Bangalore (Angela Jayson, Anisha Iype & Hariharan Shankar). Presentation
The third prize to IES Management College & Research Centre Mumbai (Hitanshi Parekh, Aarohi Agrawal & Shweta Babar). Presentation
Rhyllis Rae Oedekoven Student Leadership Award Trophy
(May 25, 1928 to May 26, 2019)
The 4th year round of student Instant case competition brought to you under the aegis of Business Resource Centre of Peregrine Global, globally top rated Education Services Company had the theme
"Edu-tech for building cutting edge Business Education”
Sub-Topics for the team entry were:
1. Are the B-school campuses early adapters of Edu-tech ?
2. In Post Pandemic period, will Edu-tech continue to be as impactful?
3. Is the B-schools headed towards blended or flip classrooms?
4. Is MOOC going to be a strong alternative to regular business education?
5. Edu-tech innovation is key to success of a B-school
6. Is Edu-tech part of any cutting edge quality strategy at B-schools?